Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quan` (Kevin) and Aristocrat (Tonio's) disappearance!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quan` (Kevin) and Aristocrat (Tonio's) disappearance!!!

We should file a missing players report to find these 2! No sightings of them whatsoever... We are ready to play when you 2 weak pu sses come out of the closet, and decide to suck at FS2 other then eachother. Mssg. me in game! ShaqOneal

What the fuck? I'll play you later. Never seen someone so hype to take an L.

Comment

Shaq wants the dicking.

Comment

Quan Da God? Da Homie? oh Snaaaaaaaaaaap *Butters Up Popcorn*

Comment

Originally posted by Tonio~~~~~~ View Post
          Shaq wants the dicking.
          You both are btches! Even looking you up in game rankings show you aint even good to be talkng sht. Get good quan, and tonio or GTFO! Tonio we "were" cool, but now you just a punk ass btch. I havent seen no ranking, stat photo post of you guy's, yet you have the nerve to talk sht to me about mine. lmfao... Stop ducking me you pair of btches, and play so i can post the video on the forums already!

Comment

INTENSIVE SUP BRO?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
              You both are btches! Even looking you up in game rankings show you aint even good to be talkng sht. Get good quan, and tonio or GTFO! Tonio we "were" cool, but now you just a punk ass btch. I havent seen no ranking, stat photo post of you guy's, yet you have the nerve to talk sht to me about mine. lmfao... Stop ducking me you pair of btches, and play so i can post the video on the forums already!
              Get good? Lol... I'm almost certain you cant find me in the rankings I've played like 10 matches this month.... I mean if you wanna play me we can play tonight bro, you're too hyped right now. You won't win bro. I don't even know how many times I've beaten you when I played SF with PapiNoMas and we roasted you every time. Smfh please relax bro.

I gotta stop giving scrubs relevance seriously.

Comment

rofl fkn H0TCaRL bout' to pop an artery in his neck. We know H0TCaRL don't have game. Who is his teammate? Oh yeah, no one wants to team up with a psycho. Get a grip, Carl.

Comment

Working...
                X